Administrator – the company Entire M sp. z o.o. based in Wroclaw.
Personal data – information about an identified or identifiable natural person.
Website – website available at entirem.com, kept by the Administrator.
User – any natural person who visits and uses the Website.
Cookies – are IT data contained in small text files placed on the computer by the website. These files can be read by this website. By helping to identify the user, they allow to recognize the device used by the user and properly display the website tailored to the preferences of a given user.
GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC.
The Administrator takes special care to respect the privacy of Users visiting the Website, and in particular makes every effort to ensure that the collected data is processed in accordance with the law and is processed in a manner ensuring adequate security of Personal data.
- Information about the Administrator
The administrator of Personal Data collected via the Website is Entire M sp. z o.o. based in Wroclaw, ul. Radomska 34, 54-032 Wroclaw, entered into the National Court Register – business register by the District Court for Wroclaw-Fabryczna in Wroclaw, VI Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000410970, share capital: PLN 100,000, REGON: 021820847, VAT: PL8943037908.
- Purpose of data processing
Personal data of users using the Website are processed by the Administrator:
- in order to provide services by electronic means;
- for analytical and statistical purposes;
- for advertising and security purposes.
- Type of processed data
The Administrator obtains data about the User and his behavior on the Website through:
- data provided in the contact form (e-mail address, name and surname and telephone number);
- logs collected on the server (these data are not associated with a specific User and are not used to identify him);
The User’s personal data is not sent and shared with other entities. Such a possibility may arise only in the event of a request to the Administrator to provide data by authorized state authorities.
- Legal basis for data processing
The User’s personal data is always processed for a specific purpose and only the data necessary to achieve it are processed. The legal basis for data processing is for:
- contact form – art. 6(1) GDPR;
- establishing, investigating or defending against claims – art. 6(1)(f) GDPR;
- data storage for archival (evidence) purposes – art. 6(1)(f) GDPR;
- data analysis – art. 6 (1)(f) GDPR;
- contact with the Administrator – art. 6(1)(f) GDPR.
- Rights of the User
The User has the right to their data, in particular to:
- access to data along with information whether and what Personal Data are processed – art. 15 GDPR;
- rectification of data with the possibility of supplementing them – art. 16 GDPR;
- deletion of data – art. 17 GDPR;
- restriction of data processing – art. 18 GDPR;
- transfer of data to another administrator, if technically possible – art. 20 GDPR;
- object to data processing – art. 21 GDPR;
- withdraw consent to data processing – art. 7 GDPR;
- complaint to the supervisory body, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- Duration of data storage
The data is stored for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data was collected and the storage time is:
- for the period of correspondence that was initiated by the inquiry sent via the contact form;
- until the consent is withdrawn or an objection to data processing is submitted;
- for the period necessary to establish, investigate or defend against claims;
- for a period corresponding to the life cycle of cookies stored on Users’ devices.
- Contact regarding data usage
Zachodnia 9, Błonie
or to the e-mail address of the Data Controller/ DPO designated by the Data Controller:
- Information on Cookies used on the Website
Cookies are used on the website in order to:
- collect anonymous statistics;
- ensure the proper operation of the Website;
- optimization of the Website;
- handling the User’s session;
Google Analytics can be disabled by using the Google Analytics Opt-out tool. More information about Google Analytics can be found at: https://www.google.com/analytics
- Final Provisions